Isu Novels

Nuffnang

Friday, September 21, 2012

Quote





“Because, it wasn’t the same. I know she loves me, but she’s never loved me the way she loved you. She never had that burning passion for me, but we were making a good life together. She was so happy when we started the ranch and it just made me feel so good that I could do something like that for her. Then I got sick, but she’s always here, caring for me the same way I’d care for her if it was happening to her.” (p. 324).


This quote shows how deep was Savannah’s love to Tim and John,however, she lost Tim and John at the end of the novel.


" I know that my feeling about Savannah will never change, and I know I will always wonder about the choice I made.”(p. 334)


This quote proves John's truth and determine love to Savannah even though he knows she will never belong to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment