Isu Novels

Nuffnang

Friday, August 10, 2012

Quotes






"Just kidding' was exactly what people wrote when they meant every word." - pg 128


It is meaningful to me because that's true and happens occasionally in my life.The words you said as just kidding won't appear unnaturally in your mind if you really don't mean it.



"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this. Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."- pg62


Confidence is the best gift for everyone who wishes to be success. Emma Morley wants to be success,not in property but she wants to be success in her career which is being a writer and also she wants the world to be a better place.She is smart,gorgeous,caring,decent and kind,the only thing she lacks of is confidence.


This is where it all begins. Everything starts here, today. - pg 40


A sweet sentence for everyone who has dream.It brings hope to everyone who gets lost in their ways of searching dreams.I have dreams,but I am getting lost as I grow up,I have no idea where to start and where to begin my path.Things are getting tougher and not as easy as what I have thought when I was young,as in high school or primary school.

I think reality is over-rated. - pg 150


This sentence is definitely suitable to be the last sentence for the thought I have wrote above.

You feel a little bit lost right now about what to do with your life, a bit rudderless and oarless and aimless but that's okay that's alright because we're all meant to be like that at twenty-four. pg-178


I like this sentence because it is true that we are all meant to be like that but not only at twenty-four,it happens to everyone as they start to in touch with that society,authority and reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment